In order to post results in EudraCT, please follow the steps below:
- Set up an EMA account
and use the new credentials to
register as results user
in EudraCT (log in
using EMA credentials, click on “become a results user”, log out and
log in again).
→ in case of login problems (inactive accounts/forgotten password): refer to
EMA account management
- Request assignment to become the primary user for your trial:
download the form
and fill it in, inserting your results user email as Requestor’s email, then
click on “your page” and “request assignment”, insert your trial’s details and upload the filled in form.
- Ask another person to set up an EMA account and register as results user (see step 1) and
nominate him/her as back-up user
- Go to “your page”, click on “edit” nearby your trial and upload results as:
- If you have uploaded the full data set,
To correct errors/warnings, refer to the
(look for your error/warning and see the relevant “rule description”).
- Make sure to post your results,
after you have uploaded them, by clicking on “post results” at the top right corner of the webpage.
The EudraCT training environment
can be used to practice posting of results in EudraCT. See
on how to register in the training environment.
Complete set of tutorials and
guidance to fill in the form (step 2).
For questions, please refer to our
Frequently Asked Questions.
If the answer to your question is not there, Contact us.